Get in Touch
A message to our customers.
We are currently trading as normal.
As you would all be aware, we are currently living in unprecedented times. The COVID-19 pandemic has affected everyone in some way.
Here at the Essendon Motor Group, we want to reassure you that our team are taking proactive measures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all customers and staff. We have implemented a range of initiatives to not only combat the spread of the coronavirus but to ensure that we can continue to provide a premium service to our customers.
- A ready supply of hand sanitisers in every showroom and service centre.
- Practising prescribed social distancing.
- More frequent cleaning of high-touch areas.
- The requirement for any staff member who has recently returned from overseas to complete a 14 day period of voluntary self-isolation.
Further initiatives include:
SERVICING YOUR VEHICLE
- Contactless drop-off of vehicles for service customers (as required).
- Our service technicians will wear disposable protective gloves and use disposable plastic seat covers.
- Sanitising of all high touch points (steering wheel, entry & exit door handles & all radio controls) while your vehicle is with us.
VEHICLE SALES ENQUIRY
Our dedicated sales team is committed to continuing outstanding service levels both on our showroom and offsite. We are able to offer customers:
- Test drives at locations convenient to them.
- Video conferencing or remote meetings.
- Offsite deliveries.
We wanted to thank you all for your continued support to the Essendon Motor Group during these challenging times.
The Staff from the Essendon Motor Group
Have a question? Feel free to get in touch with the friendly team at Essendon Renault here.
Get Directions View On Map